|Gehalt:||60.000 - 75.000 EUR per year|
- - 3+ years project experience with Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and usage SOLID principles.
- Event Driven Design.(Rails Event Store)
- Different methods of authentication (Oauth, JWT o.A.)
- GraphQL API development
- Test Driven Development (rspec)
- Git Flow
- Basic Docker knowledge for development env
- English communication skills
- We're looking for a Mid-Level+ Ruby Backend Developer who enjoys technical IoT challenges.
You will work in a team with highly skilled developers and project managers under different IoT projects. We are probably the only company in the world running a ruby stack in the cloud and on our embedded linux based gateways. Sensorberg is committed to Ruby as a language to power our IoT solutions.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code for our cloud software and building embeded software
- Collaborate with distributed team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment
- Ability to translate complex business requests into working code
- Help to maintain and improve code quality, organization and automation
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with on cross-functional teams and collaborate with product management and software engineering teams to convert prototypes into enterprise grade applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development following best practices
- Follow software development best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
More:YOUR PLACE TO BE!