XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk. For more than 20 years we have helped institutional investors to get the most from their current investment set-up and enhance investment governance. We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
XTP is a data-driven organisation with a highly experienced team of more than 50 senior industry specialists, quantitative analysts, and software engineers. Technology is a fundamental component of how we operate and underpins our ability to deliver superior outcomes.
We are building an international culture where our team feels empowered, responsible, and valued. We can offer you access to bright-minded people, the environment to develop your knowledge further, and a platform to make a difference in financial services in public and private markets.
- Deep-dive into the fundamentals of fund structures and setups of pension plans, endowments, and (re)insurers.
- Create cost transparency and identify inefficiencies and areas of non-compliance to increase the net return of our clients' portfolios.
- Improve the efficiency of the investment setup of our clients by analyzing, re-calculating, and benchmarking highly complex fund processes and costs (e.g. liquidity management or collateral usage) that relate to the backbone of global capital markets and every transaction in our clients’ portfolios.
- Support the in-depth analysis on liquid (stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc.) and illiquid assets (private equity, private debt, hedge funds, etc.) of our public and private markets teams.
- Synthesize your results in presentations and hold those in front of our clients and their service providers (banks and other financial institutions).
- Grow with us and take over more project responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills and high affinity to numbers – you believe that data analytics are cool.
- Intrinsic motivation to tackle and solve complex quantitative issues.
- Experience in fund administration and/or custody.
- You consider precision as a principle, not as a burden.
- Self-driven, very well organized, and a result-oriented team player.
- Excel is your friend.
- Experience in working with and improving databases is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in German (this is a must!) and English.
- Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
- Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
- Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
- Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
- Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
- International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.