At Market Logic, you’ll be changing the world of marketing and transforming the way companies use knowledge to run an insights-driven business. You’ll work alongside some of the top global blue-chip brands from Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Healthcare, Financial Services, Media, and Automotive organizations, as well as international colleagues from over 50 nations. We’re a fast-growing company based in Berlin and Chicago offering big opportunities for career advancement and personal growth. Walk around our office and you’ll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers believe market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make it far simpler and more powerful. We’re a diverse and dynamic team that shares a few personality traits.
Are you looking for a new challenge working with leading global brands in an innovative marketing team? Would you like to promote best-in-class software helping other marketers to make winning decisions? Do you want to make an impact in a fast-growing company by working with the latest MarTech to deliver first-class outcomes? Then look no further – join us on this incredible journey. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.comAbout the position
You lead Product Marketing within a growing Marketing organization and will report to our CMO. You will take the lead of developing and delivering on the full Go-to-Market for a leading SaaS platform in an emerging category: Insights Engagements Platform.
You define the positioning of the product and how it gets sold. You and your team enable our sales force to have winning conversations with customers. You work closely with Product Management on how new features get packaged, priced, and sold. You constantly evolve our Go-to-Market to increasingly become Product-led. You work with other Marketing functions to support the demand generation for our Platform.
- Market intelligence/Buying center analysis—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned and how we are differentiated
- Collaborate with Product Management and other marketing functions to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make
- Drive necessary changes to our sales and marketing processes based on your insights
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers (Metrics: New ARR, Net Retention Rate)
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and trigger required changes
- Plan the launches of net-new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements, participation in our Customer Advisory Board and written material such as Blogs etc
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them
- 8-12 years of Enterprise/B2B Product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Deep knowledge of SaaS concepts and Product-led Growth strategies
- Experience in Market Research, Market Intelligence, or Analytics a plus
- First management experience
- Proficient in productivity applications and collaboration tools such as Slack, Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Comfortable using CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Familiar with marketing tools such as 6Cents, On24, etc.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Must be comfortable being a public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties, strong team player
- Strong academic background in Business with a Marketing spike
As a Market Logic employee, you can expect:
- An open and collaborative work environment with autonomy and the possibility to make a real impact on delivering against a meaningful purpose (‘Helping people make insightful decisions.’)
- Exciting and varied tasks, work with one of the leading insights software product companies.
- A fun way to acquire new skills and expertise along the way
- The pride that comes with helping to shape the future of a thriving business for yourself and your colleagues
- Competitive pay and 30 days of paid vacation
At Market Logic every voice and every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that places great value on diversity. It’s our goal to create a workplace that is inclusive. We do not make our hiring on the basis of gender, ethnicity, age, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and veteran status. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees and customers.