- Actively support colleagues in their projects.
- Gather and analyze information (e.g., marketing research, competitor benchmarking, tech scouting).
- Develop and formulate project recommendations.
- Prepare material for team members and clients (e.g., reports, presentations, business case estimations).
- Present ideas and research findings to colleagues and client management.
- Support of operational activities including promotion campaigns or social media management.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree currently in progress
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on can-do attitude and proactivity
- High level of commitment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to convincingly communicate in English (knowledge of German is a plus)
- Impact. We change the way leading pharma & biotech companies operate, enabling accelerated drug development and improved patient outcomes.
- Teamwork. Join a close-knit team embracing a culture of open, critical thinking where your ideas and contribution counts.
- Speak-up environment. We promote direct and honest contribution followed by easy and rapid change implementations both in projects and internally.
- Personal growth. Leverage a supportive environment centered around personal initiative, responsibility, and entrepreneurship. Learn, grow, and excel in your consulting skills through hands-on project work, client exposure, trainings and mentorship.
- Competitive employment conditions. By
joining Vertwo you receive above average renumeration and flexibility in managing
your working hours.
We are a fast-growing start-up consulting boutique dedicated to enabling healthcare clients with custom advisory solutions. We focus on Technology & Data areas and support our clients in strategic decisions as well as with implementation-focused project & change management. Our team is packed with experienced, digitally-savvy professionals with agile, hands-on mindset ensuring actionable advice and impactful solutions. Work at Vertwo offers you a dynamic and supportive environment that promotes autonomy, responsibility, and personal growth.