About the Job
We're looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Intern / Working Student (m/f/d) to join our Talent Acquisition Team and support its candidate management strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on ensuring a nice candidate experience and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Our Talent Acquisition team supports both our in-house operational teams and our portfolio companies. This group of dedicated experts specialises in locating, attracting, and hiring the best people to build and grow products and services.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That's why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you'll:
- Search for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases
- Learn a lot about the different departments in our company in order to specify and improve searching for candidates
- Establish the first point of contact to every candidate you reach out to with the help of an engaging and creative direct search message on different platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Be responsible for the general correspondence with candidates including coordination of interviews
- Maintain and extend our candidate pool on a daily basis
- Collaborate closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the departments in charge on different projects, depending on the needs: employer branding, candidates experience, data-driven recruiting, tool implementation and others
- Currently enrolled in business administration or a related field of study
- Previous experience in extra curriculum activities (other internship, volunteering projects or similar experiences)
- A high affinity towards IT topics and are eager to expand your technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as in writing and you like to proactively engage with people
- Ambitious and persistently work for your goals
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly - Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech - MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth - Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness - 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities - Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all - applicants and employees alike. We value humans - with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we're confident that you'll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.